This is the perfect solution for those who want to provide to a friend who is getting married a special, unforgettable, and personalized program.
This program has two distinct phases:
– The day starts with the participants traveling through Lisbon on a Scavenger hunt in which they are invited to get to know the city in a fun way or to look at it from a new perspective. It includes challenges that combine some intellectual, physical, and creative exercises with personalized questions about the bride and the occasion. Participants can organize themselves in one or more teams, as this is an activity in which sharing and friendship are valued. At the end game location, they all meet and there will be a special gift to pay homage to the bride and the participants.
– At the end of the day, after the adrenaline of the game, there is a relaxing experience of sailing on a sailboat. Drinks will be served while admiring the breathtaking sunset over the Tagus and Atlantic waters in a joyful interaction.
A program that fills several hours of the day, but surely each moment will be remembered as unique and special by the bride and her friends.
How to Get There
- Metro - Stop "Baixa-Chiado" - Blue Line
- Tram nº24E - Stop "Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara"
Doca de Belém - Av. Brasilia porta nº2 (MP Sailing)
- Tram nº15E- Stop "Hospital Egas Moniz"
- Bus nº728- Stop "Hospital Egas Moniz"
-Snack and drinks
Private groups up to 12 pax - 670€
Transfers to the meeting points for both activities not included (Price and availability on request)
The sailing trip is conditioned by the atmospheric conditions of the desired day, in which case alternatives will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
COVID-19 - Personal protective equipment
We provide disinfectant gel
We offer masks