For all the lovers of traditional Portuguese food, Lisboa Autêntica proposes a workshop where you feel like a true chef in the comfort of your home.
You will have the opportunity to venture and discover how some traditional snacks are made. You can participate with your family or gather with several friends in a different setting. An excellent way yo enjoy your time acquiring new skills.
We suggest the following dishes:
- Traditional Sangria ( made with red, white, or rose wine; orange and lemon.)
- Red Fruit Sangria ( made with Sparkling wine and Red fruit mix that you can buy frozen.
- Açorda Soup
- Roasted Tomato and Mozzarella Soup (vegetarian)
Cream of broccoli with Hazelnuts (vegan)
- Black Olive Tapenade (vegan)
- Hummus (vegan)
- Roasted Beet Hummus (vegan)
- Avocado “Mayo” with sweet Potato toasts (vegan)
- Tuna pate
- Garlic Shrimp (Gambas al ajillo)
- Sardine Bruschetta
- Clams à Bulhão Pato (sauce made with olive oil, coriander, garlic, lemon, white wine…)
- Mushrooms a Bulhão Pato (sauce made with olive oil, coriander, garlic, lemon, white wine…) (vegan)
- Salted Mushrooms with olive oil and garlic (vegan)
- Green Bean Tempura
- Pica Pau – Seitan served with a Portuguese sauce made with mustard, olive oil, garlic, pickles, white wine, and parsley.
- Quinoa with broccoli and green Apple
- Sautéed Cauliflower with Cashews (vegan)
- Zucchini Fritters (vegan)
- Chickpeas Curry with Vegetables (vegan)
- Pica Pau – Beef sirloin or Chicken served with a Portuguese sauce made with mustard, olive oil, garlic, pickles, white wine, and parsley.
- Pica Pau – Seitan served with a Portuguese sauce made with mustard, olive oil, garlic, pickles, white wine, and parsley. (vegan)
- Pastel de Nata (traditional custard)
For private groups celebrating special occasions, such as birthday celebrations, the group can previously suggest dishes to be prepared during the workshop.
Private group until 10 participants - 150€ (Total)
It will be sent an ingredients and materials list to participate in the workshop.
Banking transfer until 24h before the activity date
To consult and confirm availability, please contact via phone - +351913221790 - or email - firstname.lastname@example.org